Mixed

What mixed?I don't know what for I'm excited and what for unhappy.Okay lets do in shortly.Actually, recent days, i was messed by my feeling.First,since new semester is just around the corner,I'm not excited actually because I have to go back for my study,I can't watch tv and use wifi more.But I'm excited because it is already semester 5 as my semester 6 have few months only which are final year and exam. Yeyyyyy :) My suffer diploma is getting over!And I don't have to build my life in kl more. In shaa Allah, I hope my degree would not be around selangor or kl.I really hope so.I can't live there!!!!! Enough for shopping or vacation.Hahaha :D

Hoping that everything runs smoothly.What I'm care right now is my cousin's schedule is not probably help me actually.His class start on Tuesday -_- and my class? (Don't know yet) With whom I'm going back to kl?Oh double shit.I have to take bus?Oh no way!It's okay, I need to be independent or find my own way.Just a few months for me to end this super duper suffer diploma.Be strong dear self.

People basically will say that, life in kl probably will get more choice.Yes, more choice more money use.My dad spend for my study's fee almost rm20k and guess what it just for my fee only.Hey come on!UM k.The fee that almost cekik darah parents.My life in kl is not really what you guys expect like I can go shopping,watching movie, hangout what else?No!Everything is limited.When I want to buy something,I always think is it worth it or not?Or not I will regret and sad thinking about the money.I'll imagine how hard my parents work to gain money for their children.Some people would say "takda life langsung duduk kl, pegi ar jalan2" "pegilah hangout dulu" I will but with my own money.

Actually, I was allowed to do those things but I don't want.I would pity towards my parents especially my dad.Be strong dad!Semoga Allah sihatkan tubuh badan umi n abah :) Thats why,during weekend I'll go back to my hometown, Kuala Lipis.Save cost and I can have a great time.Homesick?Always!

In shaa Allah, with Allah will everything will run smoothly.Pray for me!

p/s: sorry for the bad english.